Partners provides the expertise, support and resources to plan and coordinate activities and events that benefit the people served by Choices In Community Living and Resident Home Association. Through Partners we often work with other community organizations to plan and coordinate events. The public is invited to join us for all of our events.
Our annual activities and events include:
- Fish 'N Chips Fish Fry (Friday, March 22, 2013 at Wayne Boosters Athletic Center, 5367 Fishburg Road, Huber Heights
- Art & Soul juried art exhibit opening reception (April 19, 2013 at Town & Country FIne Arts Gallery)
- *Miami Valley Very Special Arts Festival
- Partners Bowl-A-Thon - Friday, June 7 at Beaver Vu in Beavercreek
- Big Beers & Barley Wines Beer Fest at Montgomery County Fairgrounds -TBA
- Choices Talent Show -TBA
*Partners serves as the fiscal agent for the Miami Valley Very Special Arts Festival, held each May and serving communities throughout the Miami Valley.
Click on tabs to learn more about our events and activities, to see our event flyers, to order tickets or to complete registration forms. Go to our Donate Now button to make a tax-deductible donation in support of our events and activities.